Work at Chemet!
CHEMET GLI SAS is one of the leading manufacturers of pressure equipment and rail tank cars in Europe. We wouldn’t have achieved this position without our team’s involvement. We appreciate our employees, and our company has become a guarantee of stable employment.
CHEMET GLI SAS
Rue Norbert Portejoie
St Pierre d Exideuil
Tel.: (+48 32) 39 33 312
Tel: (+48 ) 723 959 493
Tel: (+48 ) 726 533 496
- For the purposes of recruitment, only the following personal data should be provided (pursuant to Art. 221 § 1 and 2): first name (names) and surname, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address, telephone number), education (including possessed qualifications), previous employment records.
- A candidate should not:
• provide old personal data exceeding the scope specified in item 1 e.g. marital status, spouse’s and children’s names, parents’ names;
• provide originals / copies of documents, eg ID card, school certificates, diplomas, copies of entitlements;
• provide recruitment documents without consenting to the processing of personal data.
- Applications for recruitment purposes may be delivered by email or in person in a sealed envelope. It is unacceptable to transfer applications in transparent “T-shirts” or tied briefcases.
- The processing of personal data for the purposes of recruitment should be agreed by placing the following clause in the CV:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position ……………………………………….. in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and
other applicable laws. “
- In accordance with art. 12 and 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
• the administrator of personal data provided for recruitment purposes is CHEMET S.A. with its registered office in Tarnowskie Góry at ul. Sienkiewicza 47;
• the personal data provided will be processed during the recruitment process, and if the candidate agrees to participate in future recruitments, then for a year from their receipt;
• Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment based on art. 221 § 1 and 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure and art. 6.1. point a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and other applicable law;
• personal data will not be transferred to other entities;
• you have the right to:
- access to the content of your data,
- rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing,
- to raise an objection,
- withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- submitting a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation or other applicable law;
- providing the Company with personal data is voluntary.
- In the matters listed above, you can contact us at: email@example.com.